Tune in to a live AMA with Tim Woodson, Product Manager at Expedia Group, who's looking for advice on pivoting from a contract role to a full-time product management role.
Topics discussed in this episode
- Pivoting from a contract product role to a full-time product role
- What to look for in a job description
- What have you done in the past that aligns with what they're asking for and how can you get your foot in the door and actually get that conversation?
- The job of your resume is not to get the job, it's to get the call for the job
- Take inventory of all the things you've done
- Level up your LinkedIn profile
- Find YOUR lane
- Working at DocuSign
How to contact Tim
- Connect with Tim on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/timothywoodson/
3 simple steps to support the show
- Tell me how you heard about the podcast with a short 2-minute survey
- SUBSCRIBE to the podcast on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, or wherever you listen to podcasts
- SUBSCRIBE here, to this website, so you can gain access to complete transcripts of every episode as well as even more curated product content that will help you get started and get ahead in your product career