Tune in to listen to Greg, Product Manager at Veygo UK, share the stories behind some of his best product wisdom & career tips for new and aspiring product managers.
Greg's product wisdom & career tips discussed in this episode
- Never underestimate the value of networking
- Take a step back and never forget the goal you are there to deliver ... meaningful solutions to customer problems
- There are two sides to the product coin, discover problems and deliver against them
- it's way more difficult to deliver something that actually works for your customers if you're not starting with the problems they're facing
- Cool tech does not equal customer value
- When applying for your next product rile, look just beyond the product leader when you're stalking people on LinkedIn and think about, okay, who else am I going to learn from here? Who else is in this company is going to teach me stuff.
How to contact Greg
- Connect with Greg on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/gregory-carrington-stait/
- Or email gregstait1 AT gmail DOT com
- And a special thanks to Sally Foote's advice as shared in this episode via Greg https://www.linkedin.com/in/sallyfoote/
3 simple steps to support the show
- Tell me how you heard about the podcast with a short 2-minute survey
- SUBSCRIBE to the podcast on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, or wherever you listen to podcasts
- SUBSCRIBE here, to this website, so you can gain access to complete transcripts of every episode as well as even more curated product content that will help you get started and get ahead in your product career